Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Twilight Zone

Ok, so it has been a MONTH since my last post. Facebook has consumed most of my online time lately. That is sad, sad, sad I know. I have vowed to do a better job posting!

For a couple of months my friend Holly has been telling me that I have to read the Twilight book series. Yes, the books written for teenagers about vampires--that Twilight series. Well the whole vampire thing was not really appealing to me so I didn't really run out to get the books. But when the movie came out Holly and several others wanted to have a girls night out to see the movie. I'm all about a girls night out--no matter what movie we're seeing! So I tagged along NEVER expecting that I would LOVE the movie! I went to Target the very next day and bought the books! I say don't knock it until you read it! Below is a picture of the Twilight Gang.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

My hair stylist told me I just HAD to read those books, and I, like you, was not exactly besotted with vampires. (I think the last vampire movie I watched was The Lost Boys back in the mid 80's.) But if you, Donna Key, are recommending them, then my curiosity is definitely piqued. I might just have to pick up a copy. Hmm.

By the way, thank you for posting something. I stalk, er, I mean, check your blog every day!