Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Women of Faith Conference

This past weekend I went to the Women of Faith Conference in Atlanta with a group from my church. We had a blast! It is so easy to come up with excuses--I don't have time, I don't want to be away from the boys, the weekends are my only free time, etc. But my sweet friend Amy pretty much dragged a group of us by the necks and said "we're going". I'm so thankful that she did! Satan tried to derail my plans at the last minute, but God intervened and everything worked out. Not only do I feel refreshed in my walk, but I had a TON of fun with my buds. So the next time a friend says "Hey, want to go to that conference?", grab your Bible and hit the road for a great time with your Savior and your friends. Thanks Amy.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Good for you for going. I am so glad you were blessed. Things like that, I have found, you never regret going -- but you often regret not going. Hope you're doing great!