Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rain...Rain...Beautiful Rain

This is a shout out to Aunt Jennifer. After Jen saw the post with Zeph wanting to play in the rain during the tropical storm, she bought Zeph a rain jacket and rain boots for his birthday. But is had not rained a day since he got them. He was just about to bust wanting to wear them. It FINALLY rained on Friday (thank you Lord for the wonderful rain). So Zeph got to wear his new rain jacket and rain boots. Adorable...Great gift Aunt Jen!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

That is a way cute jacket/boot combo. I know he loves it! My rain jacket was my favorite thing as a little girl. So good to see you today.

Delta Kelly said...

hey~ the rain stuff is SO cute, and I love letting my boys play in the rain (and mud for that matter:)) I would love to see you- I will just have to figure out when. My email is deltakelly78 at yahoo.com . Email me and we can try to plan something!